NY Hakka Conference needs a marketing platform to sell tickets for a 3 day conference by using e-commerce. Website is a crucial component of a social media marketing program.
- Created a shared document and image repository for team to use
- Created shared Kanban board
- Join weekly conference call with all committee chairs in order to contribute my web market strategy which includes Search Engine optimization (SEO), direct response website, lead magnet, squeeze pate, sales funnel and email message sequencing.
New York Hakka conference aims to build upon traditional Hakka narratives from the heartland by exploring innovative ways of telling stories of akka families with diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural features gathered from many places around the world.
Working with a team of professionals lead by the producer of “Finding Samuel Lowe,” an award winning documentary which was aired nationally on public broadcasting (PBS) for Asian history month, May 2017.
The project is on going but going well.
Looks beautiful!!!!Thank you, Anthony!!!— Paula Madison
Services Offered in this project
- Web Site Redesign
- Content Update and Management
- Project Management
- Search Engine optimization (SEO),
- Direct response website creation using lead magnet, squeeze pate, sales funnel and email message sequencing.