Handled all details of putting up the site which lead to less stress and headache for Atlanta Jaguar Society.
“I don’t wish to control any design of the website, but it would be great if I could upload items that could be used for the website or historical storage. Will we have a secure members area that we could post items that only members could view, i.e. address/phone list and such?” said one of the stakeholders.
“We’ll need to be able to easily post the monthly newsletters. Mobile friendly would be good. Easy to update, primarily: member pictures, monthly newsletters and a calendar of events.” said another stakeholders.
The Atlanta Jaguar Society is a long-standing organization with a shared interest in, and admiration for, the Jaguar car marque. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, it is a social club first, enjoying a wide range of car-related activities such as driving tours, day trips to local points of interest, car technical sessions, and an annual Concours d’Elegance. The monthly dinner/business meetings are occasions for enjoying a meal with friends and making new ones. We are sometimes entertained by a club member or outside speaker.
Services Offered in this project
- Web Site Redesign: WordPress Theme selection. Building a demo website, template design.
- Web Administration: Hosting account setup, WordPress Installation, Plugin installation, Backups, domain name email account setup, mailing list setup
- Website Testing: Code Validation, test rendering on different browsers and mobile devices.
- Updates management: Keeps your site up to date with latest code for WordPress and WordPress Plugins to make sure site is not vulnerable to hackers.
- Content Management: site updated on a monthly basis and SPAM comment control.
- Web Hosting services