[AEA Announcements] For Fans of CBS TV show "Blue Bloods"

Anthony E. Alvarez anthony at anthonyalvarez.us
Fri Oct 12 17:22:11 EDT 2012

Anthony E. Alvarez on set of Blue
Bloodsanthonyalvarez.us/blue-bloods-episode-old-wounds-cbs-tv/
<http://www.anthonyalvarez.us/blue-bloods-episode-old-wounds-cbs-tv/>

On the set in
Long Island City, NYC
	Attention Blue Bloods fans, I will make an appearance on the show
tonight 10 PM EST on CBS.

Watch for me
<http://www.anthonyalvarez.us/blue-bloods-episode-old-wounds-cbs-tv/> on
a red double-decker bus. A police officer will run to top level of bus
to catch a thug who is seated behind me. I will have camera in my hand.
On the left is a picture of me on the set, acting as a tourist.

Actually I never watch Blue Bloods but I knew Tom Selleck was on the
show. So when I got a call from my agent, it seemed interesting.

I am a software engineer with a specialization on e-marketing and
e-commerce.
When you need help with developing traffic at your web site, generating
leads and converting leads into sales, please contact me. Alternatively,
If you know of anyone else who needs help, please contact me.

 From time to time, my agent calls me to appear on movie and TV
productions. So far I have appeared on productions like White Collar,
Gossip Girl, Nurse Jackie, Law and Order, and a Japanese movie about
March 11, 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami called "Human Trust."

Do not reply to this message. Please leave comments at bottom of blog
post
<http://anthonyalvarez.us/blue-bloods-episode-old-wounds-cbs-tv/#respond> Thank
you.